- Historical Capture complete for
- Commence with historical capture of sectional plans
- All data will be in Oracle
- All diagrams, general plans and sectional title plan documents are in digital format
- Scanning of mineral rights diagrams.
- Scanning of consents and lodgement letters.
- Project Cleansweep completed - good quality spatial data
- The creation of the spatial dataset as "registered" in the Deeds Office
- Accurate and current local authority and magisterial district boundaries
- Start towards survey accuracy of spatial data
- The integration of the informal cadastre into the spatial data.
- The CIS place names database becomes the access to our data for the non-cadastral users.
- The street address system for formal areas is becoming a major enhancement to the cadastre.
- Digital Lodgement of numeric information by Land Surveyors
- Software to do consistency check of digitally lodged numerics and generation of CAD pictures from these numerics
- Software to overlay CAD over spatial data to assist examiners in the SG Offices in their task to expedite the processing of new surveys.
- CIS parcel reservation with the creation attachments that can be sent to applicant by e-mail.
- Complete Endorsement System
- To maintain the CIS alphanumeric data
- Generate tasklists to update the spatial data
- Generate endorsements for images (redlining)
- First phase of Boundary System in place
- Integrated CIT Query System for spatial, alphanumeric and image data
- Daily updating of WEB data
- Fledgling deeds link
- Electronic caveats/interdicts to Deeds Office
- Tasklists for Post Approval Processes
- All cadastral documents are in digital format
- Historical capture complete for alphanumeric data of sectional plans
- Survey Records from 1989-1999 have been scanned.
- Spatial Data : Continuous upgrade to coordinate accuracy
- Spatial dataset reflects as surveyed and as registered
- National street address system for formal areas is in place and is updated by local authorities
- CIS now caters for the informal cadastre.
- SG hosts data on its spatial data for certain government organisations
- Data integrity is ensured by processes and security
- A system for surveyed mineral rights has been developed and a spatial dataset is available
- Complete digital lodgement in prescribed formats.
- Complete system for boundaries of administrative areas
- information on boundaries of Local Authorities , magisterial districts etc.
- Data Replication
- Minimum of downtime (switch between servers possible)
- CSG has its own website
- Fully integrated query system on website
- Credit Card Accounting System
- Fully integrated Deeds link
- Complete Electronic Document Management System in place
- Only historical paper documents are archived; no more new paper documents are accepted.
- Historical Monuments, etc
- Beginning of electronic endorsements and deductions